- Surrendering an Animal
- Lost Pet Recovery
- Found a Lost Pet?
- Spay & Neuter
- Animal Rescue & Control
- Dog Licensing
- Humane Education
- Behavior and Training
- Door to Door
How You Can Help!
Animal Rescue & Control Services
- Rescue of animals in distress including emergency and on-call service between hours of operation.
- Pick up of stray, lost, injured, sick, mistreated, dangerous or owned animals.
- Response to animal bites and administration of a rabies control program.
- Investigations of animal cruelty.
- Response to community complaints about nuisance animals and barking dogs.
- Dog licensing in the field.